Thursday 22 November 2012

Selfridges





Selfridges in Christmas clothes

I think everyone knows that Selfridges is the one of London’s most famous stores. When I visited the store, all I could see were the striking window displays promoting the Alexander Mcqueen and other famous  designers. When entering the store, large  gold and white christmas bells were hanging in the ceiling in the hallway and they went up and down in the air. I'ts was amazing to see.  After exploring the collection of bags, ready-to-wear, shoes and other accessories I focused on the rest of the store. I noted the high ceilings, the white walls and the bold displays with high fashion mannequins. You’d think being a store that sells branded labels that the demographics would be just of the higher class, however  there is a mixture of people as Selfridges has become a tourist attraction over the years. The staff here are very formal and professional and I would say that  Selfridges is a great store for everyone to browse for whatever occasion.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment